Monday 26 February 2018

HI HO, HI HO

We've had another fine day up North today.

Here's a pic I took from bed this morning as we had a bit of a lie-in.


The Old Girl is up here (going to Ak tomorrow) and we may yet go for a swim.

I'm hoping that the sky stays clear as tonight, at 1 minute to 9 Whangarei Heads time the NASA space station will be visible:



I went for a great walk this morning before it got too hot. Tomorrow I'll play tennis and Wednesday morning bowls. Later in the week I'll get some golf in although I think that the weather is going to crap out again.

I'm doing this flurry of activity - including having a lie in - as today I applied for a job. There's only a slim chance that I'll get it as no one (other than schools and Parliament) want to hire old jokers nowadays but who knows? If I get it (28 hours per week) it will seriously cut into my leisure time.


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

If you get a job the posts better improve.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I didn't see the space station.
Mind you, I was probably looking in the wrong direction.
The local community alert said it would appear at 8.59 at NW
The NASA website said 8.46 at SSW

I kept spinning for 15 minutes and didn't see the effing thing in either direction.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Don't worry, there is bound to be a picture on the internet.