Sunday 4 February 2018

BRUTAL HAILS TO YOU TOO!

I'm a self-opinionated bastard. I admit it. I see things in black and white and usually make my mind up on things straight away - never letting fact or truth get in the way of a good prejudice.


It usually serves me well.

*****************

Richard wrote a new post,


BRUTAL HAILS

which kind of makes me think a bit (not entirely changing my way of thinking like Robert, the impressionable reader who once had some blogs that he posted on), but to think that I can be a bit hasty.

Richard says of the heavy metal band and audience - "Heavy Metallers conjure up a certain image in some people's minds but, in reality, they're a nice bunch of people who like black clothes and a few rings and tats" which is generous.

'Vive La Difference' I say (actually I don't say that even though I studied French at school and university as my pronunciation is crap).

I worry about that singer in the band though as the growly singing he does will surely damage his vocal cords unless he has practiced throat singing.





.

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I went to a 90th birthday party a little while back where the accomodation was on site. We all got a bit pissed. At one point there was a bit of a speaking slot and I was asked to MC it. A good time was had by all. A few weeks later a video showed up and Shelley put it on. I was suddenly overcome with fear as a memory sort of slipped back. "Please Robert's God, please let me not have done a throat singing demonstration!" Sure enough, there it was. I'm safer going to heavy metal concerts.