Wednesday 31 January 2018

SO THE FAT SLUG IS ABOUT TO BE ROLLED*

* Yes, I know that it's a bit rude and out of sync with my normal nice persona but ..... it's Paula  (bloody) Bennett we're talking about here.

"Pick me. Pick me."


This terrestrial gastropod has slithered herself into top political positions over the last decade usually leaving a path of destruction and failed promises in her wake.

"Bennett barely rates in the preferred prime minister polls, and her record since she became Deputy PM has been lacklustre. When she makes the news, it’s often for distractions such as recommending tipping, or joking about her $950 shoes at the National Party conference, much like a modern-day Marie Antoinette. And, of course, for her ham-fisted attempts to justify the government’s failure to house the homeless."

www.noted.co.nz



I don't like her and I don't trust her (you may have noticed). Now it looks like the National Party and National MPs have woken up and are about to take action. Poor old Bill English might be a casualty in this but hey, he endorsed her so fair's fair.

"Mwah. Mwah"


No comments: