Thursday 18 January 2018

I WILL LOOK FOR YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, AND .....

......... I will make you watch my latest lot of stuff and nonsense movie.





GOOD OLD LIAM - STILL DOING IT



It's been raining heavily up here for a couple of days and there's not much to be done outdoors unless you have a dog to walk or are a nutter so when I went into town today, I thought I might as well see a film. Actually I went to the local cinema where they don't show films, they show 'movies'. I have an O.A.P. Cine Buzz card ( naff naming I know) which lets me see 'movies' for $9 and I get credits towards free 'movies'.

There wasn't a lot of choice as it's still school holidays (Bah Humbug) but there was the new Liam Neeson one named 'Commuter' that, being an 'M' would bar most of the screaming kids from going in to view. I bought a ticket for the next screening and went outside to find a coffee bar to kill a half hour. 

I left my car in the carpark building that houses the cinema complex. All day parking is $1.00. Yes, you heard it right. $1.00. Parking is cheap in Whangarei. I took the 'Two Hours Free' option though and parked on the roof (uncovered) which was one floor up. Us O.A.P.'s need to watch our pennies you know otherwise how would we ever afford those bottles of Mission Special Reserve Chardonnay at $20.99 each.

Richard would have loved this movie. Why? Because it was crap. It was full of ridiculous fight scenes. Unbelievable train crash scenes. Rubbish dialogue. Poor acting. Liam using the cell-phone a lot - speaking menacingly in a deep voice. All held together by a tenuous and utterly nonsensical plot.



Just like a Bruce Willis movie 





3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Death threats bounce off me. They are scary at first then you think... the deep voice, the big body all he can do is call a priest in the end and whine!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Ooooookaaay!

So how often do you get death threats?

And what's with the calling of the priest etc. (by the way, 'wine' is spelled without an 'h')?

Bin Hire said...

You should get a job, you lazy unemployed bludger! (in character here)