Tuesday 29 April 2014

I'VE SEVERED MY REEKING GONADS AND FED THEM TO YOUR SHRUNKEN FACE

Mmmm. An unusual line that and a disturbing image ensuing.
NOT MINE! I hasten to add. It's Scott Walker from his album Bish Bosch.


I guess he must have been having a bad day.



(It's in verse 3 if you can bear listening through this song.)

I haven't. I've been inside doing 'chores', reading, watching Dad's Army on You Tube (you have to be quick as soon after someone posts an episode the copyright nazis delete it), attending to correspondence and listening to music. We don't have any CD's here but have an iPod player (what a bloody marvelous machine this is - as good sound quality as you can get from any small stereo) and three iPods. The smallest (mine) has a lot of my favourites that The Old Girl loaded on for me. The mid-size one has more of my favourites and a lot of The Old Girl's favourites (unfortunately a lot of crap I don't like). The third, the Holy Grail is The Old Girl's newest and most powerful one. It seems to have just about every bit of music ever made (hyperbole I know but the collection is amazing). Normally this gem is tucked away safely in her suitcase, backpack, handbag but she left it behind today. Joy!

Anyway, Bish Bosh is on her new iPod which is strange as she reckons that it's the ravings of a demented lunatic.

I like it. See here:

MELODIOUS

I'm cooking dinner at present (roasted vegetables, corn-on-the-cob and stir-fry vegetables) and listening to the Yardbirds Heart Full of Soul album.

No need to hack off my gonads.

4 comments:

Angry Jesus said...

"No need to hack off my gonads."
why? Are they past the use by date?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Hey! One careful owner, only used on Sundays. There's lots of use left in them.

Richard (of RBB) said...

See y'all on Richard's Bass Bag 2... the happening place for bloggers.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

OK.

What's going on.

I try to click on your link to listen to Mr Walker moaning about his missing balls, and the f*cking infernal f*cking machine says "YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHTS TO VIEW THIS PAGE"

Probably didn't miss much anyway.