Tuesday 16 January 2018

A CONFESSION

In a couple of previous posts I suggested that I wander about naked up here in the North.



This got two old jokers down in Lower Hutt into a bit of a tizz. They got a bit excited about this for some reason although one of them, Robert eventually embraced the idea and now wanders around shopping malls with no clothes on. He is a house cleaner and I suspect that he gets his kit off when he's inside other people's homes. I bet they get a bit of a shock if they have security cameras installed.



The truth is that I don't wander around naked except for when I have a bath or a shower and walk down our long hallway to get fresh clothes from the laundry cupboard. It's been really hot up here the last couple of weeks though and I tend to just wear underpants and shorts.

There's nothing wrong with the old body though. It might no longer look like Donatello's David but it's still pretty good.






3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

If I were listing your virtues, modesty would not be among them. I'd be questioning reality too.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Get off to The Wire Wrapper.

Robert and the Catholics said...

Ok got that sorted.
Curmudgeon is cleared. Though he lacks modesty and is not not in touch with reality!
Maybe we need a survey... not going there again.